Founder & CEO, Solv Communications
Nicole Harris is a result focused senior communication leader with over 25 years experience in strategic communications, crisis and issues management, storytelling and public relations.
Her extensive industry knowledge and strategic thinking propels her clients to new heights with positive local, and national publicity. She also skillfully guides clients on how to navigate and mitigate difficult challenges swiftly and safely.
Nicole is a former network television news anchor/reporter who has gained deep insight into the power of earning trust through communications. She has founded two public relations agencies and established them as leading PR and crisis management agencies in the Canadian Prairies.
Throughout Nicole’s career, she’s developed and delivered bespoke media and crisis communications training for senior executives, board members, politicians, and celebrities. As well, she has protected and promoted brands of Fortune 500 companies, large and small businesses, as well as associations and non-profits throughout Canada.
- Managing and mitigating risk issues for companies, associations, municipalities including workplace incidents, fraud, employee misconduct, and cybersecurity threats to name a few.
- Conducted national/international PR for an international food company at the NASDAQ in New York.
- Showcased innovative products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.
- Publicized Iceland’s renowned Olympic Chefs, musicians, and companies.
- Provided strategic communications to the former President of Iceland on royal visits to Canada.